Friday, December 17, 2010

What in the world do I do now?

Click here for my old blog

Divorce papers filed: check

Date of divorce: in process




So what does a daughter of a retired army SSG and a soon to be ex wife of a SGT do now?  Ok, starters I got a job because I have to do what I have to do to take care of the 2 kids.  Thankfully they still will get health benefits and anything else they already have from the army.

But if the army is all you know your transition from the military to civilian life will change dramatically...

How you ask?


Well for starters I have to think about healthcare and paying for it as well as paying rent and utilities when I move into my own place.

Thankfully though as an army wife it has made me independent and able to do things on my own without relying on someone else to do them.

This marriage was a long and winding road, more rocky than smooth and I think my choice to leave was for the best.  If you kept up with my old blog you'd see why.  I'm going to try and blog more often since I now have access to internet and plus not being able to blog like I used to was driving me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment