So, here we go
Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts
1. I am a recently divorced wife of two kids
2. I have lost over 60 lbs and still working on 30 more
3. I love meeting new people, my happiness scale is through the roof when I am able to be around people and socialize with others
4. I think gay men are the best people in the world and I wish that I could have a pocket sized one
5. I have learned to be a better accessorizer. Since losing weight I try and look my best.
6. My cat seriously has issues but we totally get each other
7. My daughter is my diva and she has got me to love and appreciate the color pink
8. My son has taught me that there are good guys in the world and I'm fairly certain he will make one fantastic husband to a lucky lady
9. I have recently learned that being in a bubble will only make your depression worse
10. I have to always be doing something, I get bored very easily
11. I wish one day that I find a guy that gets me and is my soulmate and that I'm truly in love with him
12. I am a proud Christian and when I feel that I'm off the path I tend to talk to my Godmother for advice and I also watch Joyce Meyer
13. My favorite guilty pleasure movie is Napoleon Dynamite. I like to watch it when I'm sad or feeling off that day
14. Though sometimes I can be a bit scattered I am a fairly good organizer and I'm also a list maker. I will write things down but sometimes forget..I blame it on mommy brain!15. When people try and push me down emotionally I have learned to get back up and fight because I know that I'm a good person and a good mom. I'm not perfect but no one is!