Friday, December 17, 2010

Getting to know the new me

I stole this from my friend Ashley who got it off MannLand5



The Q's.

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
    I am now addicted to the facial haired guys since being around soldiers all my life..my new thing is country boys rocking the mustache/goatee thing...
2. What's the last concert you've been to?

     I was at the Rock the Hood thing and saw Puddle of Mudd...there were other bands there but the kids were fussing so I caught some of it.

3  What was your favorite 80's sitcom?




    I had a few, my sis and I loved Small Wonder and Saved by the Bell

4. Were you named after anyone?
     My mom told me I was named after a character in a book my dad was reading.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
    Sometimes, I do wash my VS boyshorts before wearing...always...

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
    Haha, what spare time?

7. What is your favorite department store?
    JC Penneys, Old Navy, and Maurices

8. If  you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
    legs and underarms...I hate shaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment