Wednesday, September 7, 2011

30 day blog challenge~Day three

Day 3-Whats in your purse?

Whats NOT in my purse?

I have a 4 year old daughter and 6 year old son I have to be prepared for ANYTHING!

I have(by memory because my bag(or what my friend Bri calls "diaper bag") is upstairs:

Wallet with many cards
a pencil case that holds pens, gum, chapstick, knick knacks
a little bag that holds a contact case and a mini bottle of solution(my eyes are always drying out)
a folder that I keep when I need to go to an appointment or need paperwork for anything
a beauty case that I keep if I stay over at a friends house
pullups/panties for Lila
stickers/toys
liquid drink mix I put in water
craisins(trying to eat healthier!)

I probably left out a few others but this is what I remember having in it

No comments:

Post a Comment