Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Why I support the troops

Because of people like her...

No, I'm not going to get pissed or angry like a lot of people would I will say this though

I PITY HER!

Why?

Because obviously she never loved or been loved by a United States military man and thats a damn shame.  I pity her because she never once been to a deployment ceremony and seen the tear stained eyes of children and spouses saying goodbye to their soldier hoping that they will come home in one piece.

Its a shame that our troops have to defend people like this
Its a shame that her elementary mentality and ignorance led her to make others dislike her even more.
Its a shame that her friends who joined the military have to deal with her ignorant and prejudice(and stereotypical) remarks.

People like her forget September 11, 2001.

She goes on about how our troops kill innocent people...umm..if she would stop watching the liberal media she would know that these "innocent" people hide bombs under their clothing.  A lot of these children who she thinks are "innocent" shun our soldiers and hide all kinds of weapons under their clothing to kill them.  Not all Muslims are peaceful people and if she got out the Koran she'd know that.  I'd go on and on but it would turn into a political and religious debate.

People like her should be pitied because they have NO idea what they are talking about.

I don't support our administration but I support our troops 110% and if you don't stand behind them you can gladly stand in front. Thankyouverymuch.



No comments:

Post a Comment