Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Trying to tune back into my ~ing

For awhile now I felt like I was worthless, stuck in a dead-end job(still do), never be able to find my true love, never be able to be the best mom, friend, ect. But I'm back in school, taking care of the babes, being there for my friends who need me, and I don't expect anything back in return.  My ego had been winning for so long that I was literally dirt under its negative feet.  I realized that once I started standing up for myself at work and in general that I am stronger than I thought I was.  I don't feel like that little girl that cried instead of saying "hey, knock it off!" I am one to tell people how I feel now, if you don't like me too bad, you either hate me or you love me, there is no gray area with me.  I can be the best friend you ever had or your worst enemy, its your choice but I am devoted to my friends no matter what and the ones that have known me for years can attest to that.

Gabby has literally changed my life and I love her for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment