Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mama Kat's Writing workshop

I haven't done one of these in forever and since the prompts sound like something I'd do I decided to do one. 

The prompts are:
1.) A memorable high school job.
2.) That time you ran away from home.
3.) A boy you had a crush on…where is he now?
4.) Ode to your mother…write about a special memory you have of your mom in honor of Mother’s Day.
5.) 10 reasons why you could not be a real housewife from any county.

Hmm...which to choose..I had a few crushes in high school so scratch that because well they all sucked(sorry Blake R.I.P. but you were an ASS to me) I never ran away from home, I have a lot of memories of my mom, 10 reasons why I could not be a real housewife is because I'm not one anymore..so...

A memorable high school job it is!

So I was a Senior in high school and worked with my cousin and BFF at this place called Cheesecloth and Buttermilk...the place didn't last long, mainly because not many new places last long in Paxton, IL.  It was a great job til the boss became a total B-I-T-C-H.  When I "lost" my job I was never told, my grandma told me who I was living with at the time.  I had gotten into a huge fight with my cousin because I was dating the guy she really liked who only dated me because I think my friend Mandie begged him and he probably felt sorry for little pudgy me...Jeremiah Stanley YOU SUCK ASS I was so stupid and did the most stupidest things but I'm all grown now and he still sucks!

But that was a memorable high school job and I have old pics but they are in storage for the time being so once I get my stuff I will have to upload them!

No comments:

Post a Comment