Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I was awarded!

My first award on my new blog(I have a few from my old blog also)

I was awarded this by a friend of mine named Beka, thanks hun!


To have the honor of receiving the Stylish blog award you must always pay it forward to other bloggers who are fairly new to blogging or to bring more fans to those you enjoy following. 
With this award you are to share 8 things about yourself.  Then pass the award to 8 others.

8 things about myself:

1) I'm random and say the most outrageous things
2) I'm a social bug and love being around people
3) I get bored easily but...
4) I'm easily amused
5) I laugh and smile a lot even if I'm hiding the fact that I'm sad or scared
6) I still get nervous, giddy, and a schoolgirl when I'm near a guy in ACU's(or any other military uniform actually!)
7) my kids are my most prized possessions, they make me who I am today
8) I love to cook and bake, its therapeutic to me

8 people I have chosen

1) Ashley~Ashley Amazing
2) Mama Kat
3) Open the door
4) Kendra
5) Confessions of a stay at home mom
6) SITS girls
7) The Meyer Household
8) Born this way

No comments:

Post a Comment